CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hello from Texas

Well Lexie showed me her blog and I thought that it was pretty neat. So here I am. Welcome to my feeble attempt at blogging. Since this is my first post i guess i better tell whats been happening here. Kylah is 5 1/2 (going on 15!) and in pre-k. She loves to boss other kids around- especially Maddox. She is super smart, like crazy memory. She loves to make up songs that make no sense. She is in dance and her first recital is June 7th. She played baseball last month for this program called Cody's Field of Dreams. Its for special needs kids and it is such an amazing thing. I'll go more into detail about things later, but right now i am trying to type with only one hand and feed the baby with the other. So moving on... Maddox is 3 and, well... crazy. Of curse i mean that in the most loving way but the kid is crazy. I dont think he knows how to walk. He runs everywhere. His favorite pasttimes are jumping, rolling, fighting, being a Knight, , playing soccer, and did i say running? Our poor neighbors downstairs. They probably curse us everyday.Then there is our newest addition- Beckam Miller Lopez. Not like David Beckham. Then the Miller comes from my grandpa, it's his middle name too. He is a sweety. He sleeps pretty good, only waking up 1 time and that's usually at like 4 or 5. He loves to be held, especially by me. he snorts alot when he cries. But all in all he's pretty swell. Dru just started his 6th trimester at the chiropractic college. He really enjoys what he is doing and he's good at it. He just took his first boards and did really awesome on them. I am just trying to keep up with the kids, the house, and all that other mommy stuff. I don't even know where my day goes. I love being home with my kids, even though i sometimes contemplate pulling my hair out. But don't we all. We are doing great down here but definately miss our families very much... I am working on coming up to the reunion. Anyways so this is my first blog. I feel like i should say "stardate 4589329090" everytime i start one. No, i am not a trekky.

No comments:

Post a Comment